Has a long history of culture, served as part of the Mali and Songhai Empires, 1879 as a Portuguese colony, was founded the 1973 Republic of Guinea-Bissau, in 1984 through the Constitution, determine the sovereign Republic of Guinea-Bissau is democratic and unified.
- Geography: West African, West near the Atlantic coastline 310 Kilometers, North of Senegal, Gambia, Southeast of neighboring Guinea, the territory of lakes, tropical rivers said.
- Traffic and transport: Mainly by road and waterway transport.
- Currency: Guinea-Bissau.
- Administrative Division: National distinction for 3 Provinces, under the 8 Districts and 36 Counties.
- Economic profile: Agricultural country, mainly rice, cashew nuts, the forest coverage rate of 60%, Rich in fishery resources. Sails main minerals are aluminum, phosphate, salt, oil-rich coastal.
- Area : 36100 Square kilometers
- Population :120 million. ( Portuguese, Syrian, Lebanese, African)
- Capital : Bissau city, population 30 Million.
- Language: The official language to Portuguese-speaking some English.
- Climate: Is the tropical marine climate, the average temperature of the highest 26 c , The maximum temperature 32 c 。
- The basic requirement document to study at International schools in Taiwan.
- It is convenient to travel and do business in Africa.
- It is flexible to arrange domestic and foreign financial accounts.
- Multiple protection of financial management
- Easy and fast applying procedure.
- Low qualification
- Foreign income tax exemption
How to use
- required documents to apply foreign or international schools of Taiwan
- A compatible document to apply Hong Kong and Macao schools
- Personal financial management and protection
- No foreign currency control between countries
List of visa-free travel countries of Guinea-Bissau passport
The number of visa-free countries depends on each country ‘s agreement between countries, whether the passport used by countries and regions is a visa-free entry reflect the confidence and interrelations of other countries. Guinea-Bissau passports have free visa travel of Asia, such as Philippines, Singapore and Macao (direct entry visa applying when passport holder arrive in Macao border).