ST. KITTS & NEVIS
Located in the Central American Caribbean region of the small Antilles, north of the Leeward Islands, the British occupation of St. Christopher Island after its name is simplified to St. Kitts. It is the first British colony in Caribbean region, and the British used this island as a transit point, continued to expand the colonial territory in the Caribbean. St. Christopher island and Nevis Island are formed as the federal island countries, and these islands were independent and become a British commonwealth kingdom in 1983. The current tourism development is the fastest, and its annual growing rate is 18%. St Kitts and Nevis has become the most potential development country. The tourism is an important source of domestic earnings. Travel revenue in 2000 was $ 57.2 million,and it was $ 61.2 million in 2001. Total number of tourists is 380112 in year 2007, including 125026 overnight visitors, 255086 cruise passengers. Most tourists come from the United States, Europe and Canada. The sugar industry is an important source of the economy in St. Kitts. Tourism, offshore banking and manufacturing are becoming increasingly important, and St Kitts has the largest electronics assembly industry in the Eastern Caribbean region. The small offshore industry is popular, and 15,000 international companies settled their offshore companies here and it become one of important sources of earnings too.
- Geography: St. Christopher and Nevis (volcanic islands) The central region of the island is jungle. Most residents live in coastal areas.
- Administrative division: 14 parishes, nine of them in St. Cristopher, 5 on Nevis island.
- Transportation: Railways (mainly transporting sugar cane) ,water transport ( luxury cruise ships and container business), 3 airports (Flight from North America, the United Kingdom and other countries in the Caribbean route)
- Language: English
- Economic: Agriculture (sugarcane and cotton cultivation)
HRF contribution citizenship program (NEW) – One time contribution US$150,000 only ~~ “Limited Time”
Big deduction on contribution! Past US$250,000 ; Now US$150,000 for 1 applicant or 4 members family !
Age adjustment ! Accepting age of accompanying children : 0 ~ 30 years old ; Accepting age of accompanying parents : 55 year old plus are included.
Speed-up processing time! First come first approve!
Please directly contact us for more details of HRF
Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizen Project
National Charitable Donation (SIDF) investment
Under the Citizenship Program, you are eligible for citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis and provide a non-refundable charitable donation 250,000 to the Sugar Diversity Foundation (SIDF). Accompanied family members will be charged additional fees. Applicant and their families will receive passports after their application are approved by government,then they can enjoy visa-free travel to more than 130 countries, including Canada and the European Union and other countries. Compared to other European migration programs, St. Kitts policy is relatively easy and fast.
Donation US$250,000 for 1 applicant or 4 member family + other fees
7 advantages to invest in Saint Kitts and Nevis
1. / Short processing time: 6-8 months.
2. / Dual nationality
3. / A legal one-time acquisition of citizenship (passport).
4. / Fast and easy citizen passport investment.
5. / No residency requirement & no entry requirement in Saint Kitts and Nevis.
6. / No foreign income tax, gift tax, personal income tax …. and so on.
7. / Visa Free travel to more than 100 countries – including Taiwan, The United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong, mainland China and so on.
Who can apply
The principal applicant can apply with their family members for citizenship together.
- The main applicant
- 18 years old unmarried children
- 18-25-year-old full-time students& unmarried children (need to provide a proof of school enrollment and transcripts).
- Applicants or spouses of parents and grandparents over the age of 65.
Saint Kitts and Nevis flights Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport