The Diversity Lottery Program
This is an annual event organized by the US Department of State, which provides about 55,000 places per year more than 47,000 more immigrants in the United States each year, giving immigrants to the lesser countries of the United States in the past five years, Take the lucky person and issue a permanent residence permit – Green Card. Applicants who are drawn can legally reside and work in the United States and can apply for spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age to the United States. It is the fastest and most provincial way to quickly immigrate to the United States. Applicants are required to apply for family and unmarried individuals, and those who are married are required to apply for both husband and wife and underage children (under 21 years old). If both husband and wife meet the national and educational conditions, they may apply separately, as long as both parties apply Are listed separately on the minor children.
- Applicants must be born in a country with immigration status
- Born in the following countries can not participate in the 2014 lottery immigrants: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (except Hong Kong, Macau), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, UK (except Northern Ireland) and its territory, Vietnam (based on annual US bulletin list) (Source: http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/)
- High school or above or have two years of work experience
- At least 21-year-old
The application must be completed from October to December each year. According to the United States registration, the number of applicants for the year after the number of votes, such as: if the number of people registered in 2013, will be drawn in 2015 lottery places. * Those who are drawn as long as you are born in Taiwan, graduated from high school (or equivalent), or five years with two years of work experience, can be moved to the United States within 6 months !!
- English name must be the same as the passport.
- Photo electronic file (600 x 600 dimension, 24-bit color, JPG format, no more than 240KB)
- If married, the other one also needs to prepare documents, if the following 21-year-old non-US children also need to prepare. (This year the beginning of the new provisions, have the right of abode children also need to prepare information to fill out)
※ The United States is a highly developed, economically, educated and scientifically leading global immigration country. Taiwan has been included in the selection of American Lottery immigrants. A dream of the United States dream of the individual or family, do not miss this opportunity. Please contact the Evergreen Immigration Consultants to obtain detailed process and agency services.