EB-5 Government Funded Public Schools
Three major features
- The government support to establich a school
- The government pays all tuition fees
- The government provides a financing plan
- Financing for more than 25 schools
- Benefited tens of thousands of students
- Investors are approved by I-526
- Experienced developers
- Had Built more than 60 schools
According to the economic report, the Fund No. 4 can create 628 jobs, and only 410 can meet the immigration green card application – employment earnings up to 53%。
●Promised to select a project for schools, including charter schools, during the inauguration period, an increase of $ 20 billion in investment.
●The government budget for the 2018 fiscal year includes an increase of $ 1.4 billion for school-based projects, including concessionary school inputs.
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos
Against government regulation, pushing the concession school. Dave and her husband are supporters of the franchise school for decades, against the government’s control of the school, the Devos family has invested about $ 1.45 million.